Need a bit of inspiration?
Don’t let your inspiration run dry. Try these tips and tricks to feel inspired again.
- Watch how free-spirited children play and make a point to carry their spirit with you all day.
- Go where there is no path, and leave a trail.
- Apply for your dream job instead of assuming you can’t get it.
- Ask someone to tell you about what they love the most in life, and watch how they light up sharing their passion.
- Take a small notebook or a sketchpad with on your next holiday and jot down your thoughts, wherever you are.
- Try a hair-raising adventurous activity.
- Sing in the shower at the top of your voice.
- Write down a bucket list of everything you want to achieve in life and everything you have already accomplished.
- Ask your parents to tell you what you were like as a child, and remember what mattered most to you then.
- Go somewhere you have never been before and would never have gone to.
If you’re not feeling inspired yet, maybe you’re in need of a holiday! Check out these 10 signs to see if that’s the case.